Saturday 28 July 2012

Organix Moroccon Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

I have been trying to look for a new shampoo and conditioner to fulfill the miracle hair effect. For a long while now there has been a big rave up for moroccon argon oil. Argon oil is a moisturizing oil that is beneficial for flaking of the skin and nourishing of the hair. Great, exactly what I need. I just did not want to spend a fortune on something I wasn't certain that would work so I naturally opted for the cheap and cheerful option. I purchased Organix Moroccon Oil Shampoo 385ml for £6.99 and Conditioner 385ml for £6.99 from Boots. 
"unique precious blend of Moroccon oil which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while helping to strengthen and create soft, seductive, silky perfection"

It has a sweet scent that is pleasant and not to over powering (I personally get slightly agitated with really strong scents). The bottle of shampoo lasted me 6-7 washes which I was pleased with because the bottle looked really small. I enjoyed using the brand Organix it left my hair feeling really light and smooth immediately after the wash. However because of my hair type which is very tough, dry and pretty damaged it did not work well for my hair type. After a whole month of using it i still remained to feel that my hair was dry and not so nourished...so unfortunately I'm still searching for my miracle shampoo. 

What do you use? Any recommendations for my awkward hair? 

Karin 

No comments:

Post a Comment